Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When the going gets tough...rake the leaves...

So, over here at Green Lite we're getting pretty desperate. While I think our Smart phone app is really awesome and can make the money we need, we are running out of time. So, when I got home for Thanksgiving break I threw an add up on Craig's List to do some leaf removal. My dad already has a leaf blower and this cool thing called a Billy-Goat, basically a leaf vacuum. It wasn't hard either to get much business either, seeing how much leaves are lying around. So as unfortunate as it is that the App is struggling, its nice to have a little revenue.

I will say i'm fairly disappointed with how the revenue stream for our app has turned out. I really think it is a good product and its viable, I think we were really unprepared with the time constraints for R&D and getting the product to market. I think if we did some partly parallel development we would be in better shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment